I am drying flowers so I can use them as a decoration for card and on/in my notebooks.
It is really easy to do, so let me explain it to you:
The long way:
- Choose the flower you really like, obviously :)
- Divide the flowers, so you get a nice bunch of flowers.
- Bind the flowers together.
- Hang the flowers upside down and let them dry for 2-4 weeks.
The short cut:
- Choose the flower you really like.
- Put the flower between a folded paper.
- Put them under some heavy books.
- Let them dry under the books for 3-4 days.
I hope you like to dry flowers just as much as I do :) Maybe you can share some of your dried flowers with me!
|These flowers I dried myself.|
I dried the flowers by following
the steps from the short cut :)
|These flowers I copied from the Freepeople Blog.|
Just because I really like their blog and
I liked all the flowers they dried.
I hope you don't mind that this isn't my picture :)