woensdag 8 juli 2015

Trip to Germany

Next week I am going to Germany and I was wondering if you guys know any places or a things I should really visit while I am there. But of course something near Koblenz. Because, unfotunately, I can't travel trough whole Germany in less then five days.

So let me know what you think I should really visit and I will look if I can make it happen.
At the end of next week I will post a full report of my trip. By the way, I am sorry that I didn't post anything for a long time. But now I have vacation and you can expect a lot more posts.



Unfortunately I didn't make this one. So all the credits to FreePeople Blog.
And I really like this quote so I just wanted to put it with this post.
(hope you don't mind)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oeh so cool, have fun!
    liefs. Jonne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hey Blogger!
    I nominated you for the Blog of Excellence Award!
    Go to my blog to find the rules on what to do ;)
    lots of love, Demi.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen